22 May 2011

oh my god!!!!thank you wajie :O

gosh!!!!!look at my blog people!!!!like it?well,i love it!!!i just cant believe she would do this to me...its ah-mai-zing!!!!!!gosh!!!thanks to wajie for the superb new look on my blog ^^ god bless you ni..hehehehe..
want your blog to look like mine too?add her on fb..and dont forget to inbox her your email and password.dont worry,she's not a hacker.i guess.hahahaha
see..isnt she adorable and cute??hihihi^^ 


thanks again to wajie for making my dream come true.everything is in pink..like im in a pink heaven.lmaoo..oh yeah,i buy those header for rm5..thanks okey??its worth to buy..
this is my conversation with her ^^ :




 she's nice isnt she??well,i dont know why she delete her profile picture.depressed maybe???i guess so...even her profile status is depressing..
dear wajie,dont be too sad okey??smile :)
i hate to see you sad..dont be sad okey????? ^^
you're pretty..cute and gorgeous!!!lmao..have a bless day okey?? ^^

well,thats all for now..
cheer-oo

No comments:

Post a Comment

template made by:budakbanyakcakap :)